[ Sign in | Register ] Online Now  

> > Das Klub Meeting WGT 2017
DONATE: get on your profile!  

Das Klub Meeting WGT 2017

Let`s meet at WGT this year again - to dance, talk and chill :)
We`re going to meet us at Clara Zetkin Park in Leipzig on Saturday, 3rd of June at 1 p.m. Will someone of you be there? I already created an event at Das Klub on FB, too.

----------
event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ev...

Posted By: katinka_hazard katinka_hazard
4 months ago 2017-02-19  

4 months ago

Sounds like fun! I haven't decided tho. Will check out the group for starters ;)

3 months ago

i would go only if i had money but i think next year il be going to amphi festival and WGT

3 months ago

i can't afford it right now :/

3 months ago

@Draco and DeathReaper: too bad :( hope we will meet us next year ! :)

3 months ago

Only 11 weeks left :D :D going to make a short video about the parameters of the meeting in the next weeks, so that everyone who wants to meet is going to find us there :)

3 months ago

katinka_hazard Hope to See you next Year Maybe around that time I Will have money to buy my ticket And we can Meet up i might be going to the amphi festival

3 months ago

Don't say things like "maybe" and "hope", those are practically meaningless words. I personally would never have gone to Germany 3x to Das Klub meetings if people said these kinds of things. Make promises and live up to them. Some people travel a long way to these events.

3 months ago

Trust me I'm coming if I can make it :) I just need a job or another place to live.

3 months ago

i would go but i don't have a job atm so i might need to find one so i can have the money ready for next year

Edited   2 months ago

video online:

Edited   2 months ago

So, thanks to admin for uploading my video :) I`m looking forward to see you all! :D only 9 weeks left!!!!! :D

2 months ago

I would LOVE to go, but the trip from out in the middle of nowhere (Hawaii) is a long and expensive one. I'll be there in spirit!

2 months ago

I would go if I could but I don't have money to fly or a passport

Edited   2 months ago

No excuses allowed. :)

Find the money. Find the time. No one cares what you can't do.

2 months ago

In case anyone was wondering, this was my WGT 2016 experience (with Das Klub Meeting!) -> https://dasklub.com/news/wa...

2 months ago

I will be there.

2 months ago

Lugen, yeah thats great!!! :) please contact me if you have questions about the meeting =)

8 weeks ago

Cool, not anything right now. Looked up the place on google maps. I assume this is the spot?
https://www.google.se/maps/...

8 weeks ago

That is the spot, as far as I remember from the videos I have seen myself. I wont be coming this year, maybe next.

8 weeks ago

@ Lugen: Right, this is the place :)We will wait there for you all, I think I get some Das Klub Sticker on my bag..couldn`t print a flag with the logo until the meeting :/

It`s important, that (if you have Facebook) you add me or send me a message in FB at the day of the meeting if you can`t find us. I`ll write it later also public and in FB. The Reason is: While I`m on the way to the meeting at the morning of 3rd of June, I can`t login to this page with my smartphone in this time :( I can only read FB messages. If you don`t have FB we will exchange our phone numbers later :D

Edited   6 weeks ago

@katinka_hazard Why can't you login into this site on mobile? I've been able to use this site on my phone for 5 years.

7 weeks ago

@admin: my mobile roaming is very slow so it fails to load the page correctly :/ it`s only when I`m not in a WLAN spot (I have WLAN only in the hotel then but not outside).
So it`s safer to write me a message through fb or my phone if it is necessary (if you couldn`t find the right spot at 1 pm) :D

5 weeks ago

Well... I'm broke. Apparently there was no job for me to have. I can't even sing on the streets because that seems to be illegal now. Yeah...

I also cannot afford food again for 10 days now. But I'm not moving. See you next year I guess.

5 weeks ago

hope in the future i can go to wgt and Amphi Festival to meet everyone

5 weeks ago

@spectrenectar: I´m really sad :( hope you can raise up again and hope you will have a job in the next time!
I´m waiting for you next year ;D
@Cyberscorpion: Yes, we have to meet there. Like to talk and dance with you :D

Thread: Das Klub Meeting WGT 2017

DONATE: get on your profile!  

Forum > Events > Das Klub Meeting WGT 2017